Marketing employees serve in numerous roles, but are all responsible for helping understand consumer needs and ways to connect with potential customers. Various responsibilities include:
- Gaining a better understanding of the marketplace to help produce products, services and processes that benefit our customers.
- Developing and carrying out campaigns—incorporating a wide mix of media—that help consumers realize all we have to offer.
- Ensuring a consistent customer experience.
- Developing strategies to help the company reach diverse groups of customers.
- Building personalized marketing programs and initiatives that increase business.
- Using existing and emerging digital communications technology based on customer preferences.