Terms & Conditions:
OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, 13 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER WHO HAVE A VALID FACEBOOK ACCOUNT, except where otherwise prohibited by law.
NO PURCHASE OR DONATION NECESSARY, NO PRIZES WILL BE AWARDED AND NO FUNDS COLLECTED BY ANY INDIVIDUAL.
This “Donation Program” is sponsored by American Family Mutual Insurance Company and its Subsidiaries Home Office - Madison, WI 53783.
American Family Life Insurance Company
Home Office - Madison, WI 53783(“Sponsor”), and is administered by Sponsor (“Administrator”).
- OVERVIEW OF THE DONATION PROGRAM: The Donation Program begins on Sept. 17, 2012 at 12 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) and ends on Oct. 31, 2012 at 11:59:59 PM CT (the “Donation Program Period”). The Donation Program Period may end earlier once 20,000 new ”likes”, as defined in Section 3, have occurred. Also, the Sponsor may extend the Donation Program Period by posting notice on its Facebook Wall if it has not received 20,000 new likes, as defined in Section 3, by Oct. 31, 2012 at 11:59:59 PM CT. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Terms and Conditions and Sponsor and Administrator’s decisions which are final and binding.
- ELIGIBILITY: This Donation Program is open to all legal residents of the 50 United States, 13 years of age or older, who have a valid Facebook Account, except where otherwise prohibited by law.
- DONATIONS: During the Donation Period, participants must log on to www.facebook.com/amfam (the “Page”), navigate to the “[Fight Hunger]” Tab and click the “[like” button on the Tab (“Fight Hunger”). For every new “like” received, Sponsor will donate One Dollar ($1.00) to the National FFA Organization up to a maximum donation of Twenty Thousand Dollars ($20,000). Limit one (1) ”like” per person, per day. As the Sponsor is making all of the donations to the National FFA Organization in this Donation Program, the entrants will not receive a receipt nor will they be eligible to claim any charitable deductions on their tax returns as a result of this specific Donation Program. The Sponsor is not a tax professional and does not provide tax advice. For more information or to contribute to the National FFA Organization, visit https://www.ffa.org/Pages/default.aspx.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: IN NO EVENT WILL FACEBOOK,SPONSOR, OR THEIR PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, AND RELATED COMPANIES, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CLAIMS, ACTIONS, DEMANDS, LOSSES, LIABILITIES, DAMAGES, COSTS AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING, ATTORNEYS' FEES) OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST, Participants are deemed to have provided their information only to Sponsor, and not to Facebook. Sponsor is not responsible for illegible, lost, late, incomplete, stolen, or undeliverable, email, or postal mail; or for any computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software or program/programming malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability, or garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/Internet/web site/use net accessibility, availability, or traffic congestion, or any technical, mechanical, or typographical or other error, or unauthorized human intervention, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of registration or Donation Program information, or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by any web site users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Donation Program and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to any web site(s). Sponsor is not responsible for any injury or damage, whether personal or property, to participants or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Donation Program. If, for any reason, the Donation Program is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify and/or suspend the Donation Program or proceed with the Donation Program as set forth herein.
- GENERAL: Entrants waive any right to claim ambiguity in these Donation Program Terms & Conditions. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, this Donation Program and proceed in a manner it deems fair and reasonable. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Sponsor reserves the right, to disqualify any individual found, in its sole opinion, to be tampering with the operation of the Donation Program; to be acting in violation of these Donation Program Terms & Conditions; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of this Donation Program. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third party or like methods to participate in the Donation Program will void any attempted participation effected by such methods and the disqualification of the individual utilizing the same. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. All entries and/or materials submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Void in all jurisdictions wherever restricted or prohibited by law.
Sponsored by American Family Mutual Insurance Company and its Subsidiaries Home Office - Madison, WI 53783American Family Life Insurance Company
Home Office - Madison, WI 53783
This Donation Program is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administrated by, or associated with, Facebook. The name Facebook along with its logo is a trademark of Facebook, Inc.