Top 10 Reasons to Choose American Family for Your Business Insurance
- More than 35 years of service and dedication. American Family has been protecting the financial livelihoods of business customers like you for three-and-a-half decades. The experience means you can rely on our agents to provide not only the right insurance â€“ but insight and advice you can trust.
- Partnership. Our relationship with our customers is more than just a business association. First, we will listen to you. Then, we will work with you to develop an insurance plan that is not only right for your business today but can also grow as your business grows.
- With $5.7 billion in equity, weâ€™re financially stable and committed to staying that way so we can continue to meet our financial obligations to our customers.
- Protecting businesses isnâ€™t a sideline for American Family â€“ itâ€™s a big part of who we are. In fact, weâ€™re among the top 10 business insurance providers in our operating states.* Our strength allows us to offer a broad range of high-quality products and services at competitive prices.
- Weâ€™re part of your community, and your agent is just down the street. Our agents and employees understand the distinctive needs of your business because they live and work in your area. We understand local issues, and American Family has a long tradition of charitable activities and service.
- Fast, fair claims handling. Our claim adjusters understand the unique conditions a business claim can present. Theyâ€™re dedicated to getting your business up and running as soon as possible, and our Claims Division promises youâ€™ll receive fast, fair and friendly service.
- Your policy is designed specifically for you. Our policies are flexible enough to handle most types of business exposures. We also have specialty packages and offer multiple coverage options to help you choose coverage as unique as your business.
- Proactive safety. Reducing risks means reducing costs â€“ and improving your bottom line. As an American Family policyholder, youâ€™ll have access to board-certified safety professionals, as well as safety tools and materials, to proactively help you make your workplace safer for your employees and customers.
- Knowledge and service. We have dedicated, knowledgeable and specialized staff who have a wealth of experience built on many years of service. We challenge ourselves every day to stay on top of the latest insurance trends and issues so we can provide you the best possible service.
- Helpful business tools. We offer a host of online resources, including our award-winning Business Accelerator Program, that help turbo-charge your business with the tools you need to stay on track and ahead of the curve.
* Based on Commercial Multi-Peril direct premiums written, according to a 2011 report by SNL Financial.