Nothing is more precious than the people with whom you share your life.
Use these resources to keep your family healthy and happy all year round.
- Summer Safety - Enjoy the summer sun, but make sure your safety efforts shine just as brightly.
- Prevent Heat Stroke – Take precautions to protect little ones from the dangers of hot cars.
- Water Safety - Water and kids are a fun combination; be sure to make it a safe one, too.
- Storm Survival Kits - Have the right items on hand to stay safe in the wake of the storm.
- Cold Weather Fun - Bundle your children in safety before sending them outdoors in winter.
- Bicycle Safety - Before you or your young ones start pedaling, make sure you know the rules of safe riding.
- Skiing and Snowboard Safety - Plow a safe path when you hit the slopes.
- Back-to-School Driving Safety - Take our 'driver's ed course' on protecting young learners.
- Back to School Safety Video - The start of school is an exciting time - make it a safe time too.
- Sports Injury Care - Have a game plan for dealing with athletic injuries.
- Dog Bite Prevention - Dogs may be man's best friend, but always exercise canine caution.
- Halloween Safety - Protect your little ghosts and goblins as they go door to door.
- Prevent Poisoning - Protect your family from chemical dangers that lurk within your home.
- Hunting Safety - Keep safety in your sights when heading out into nature.
- Tornado Safety - Make sure your family and home are storm ready.
- Lightning Safety - Know what to do (and what to avoid) when a storm rolls in.
- Fire Escape Planning – Make sure every member of your family knows what to do should your home start on fire.
- Poisonous Plants – What may be enjoyable to look at could have deadly consequences if consumed.
- Fourth of July Safety – From swimming to grilling to enjoying the sights, make your Independence Day a safe one.
- Throw Safe Parties – Be a responsible party host, especially when alcohol is served.
- Dress Warm for Winter – Winter's cold shouldn’t keep you from enjoying the outdoors, just take steps to stay warm and safe.
Childproofing your home
- Bedroom and Bathroom Safety for Kids - Some seemingly harmless items can pose threats to tiny residents.
- Kitchen (plus more) Safety For Kids - Stock your kitchen with safe practices to protect little diners.
- Keeping Kids Safe at Home - Give your home a top-to-bottom check for ways you can keep little ones safe.
- Holiday Safety for Kids – Protect little ones from potential holiday dangers.
- Firearm Safety - If you store guns in your home, take steps to prevent an accident.
- iAMFAM - Protect a virtual home and family, and see how high your happiness soars.