10 Reasons to Choose American Family for Your Farm or Ranch
- Our roots are with farmers. Founded in 1927, Farmers Mutual catered to farmers and evolved into American Family Insurance, one of the largest property/casualty insurers in the nation.
- The backing of a company that insures more than 22 million acres. American Family is among the top five farm and ranch insurance providers in our operating states.* Our strength allows us to offer a broad range of high-quality products and services at competitive prices.
- With $5.7 billion in equity, weâ€™re financially stable and committed to staying that way so we can continue to protect our farm and ranch customers.
- Weâ€™re part of your community and aim to maintain our rural presence. Our agents and employees live and work in your areas and understand local issues. American Family has a long tradition of charitable activities and service.
- Your policy is designed for you, whether your operation is 25 acres or 25,000 acres. Optional coverage can be tailored to provide the level of protection you need.
- From computers to livestock, our farm/ranch policy is flexible enough to handle most types of farm and ranch exposures. In addition, coverage can be changed as your needs change.
- We strive to offer cream of the crop service with dedicated, knowledgeable and specialized staff who have a wealth of experience built on many years of service.
- We have dedicated farm/ranch claim adjusters who are trained on issues that are unique to farm/ranch claims. Our Claim Division promises youâ€™ll receive fast, fair and friendly service.
- Proactive safety. Reducing risks means reducing costs â€“ and improving your bottom line. As an American Family policyholder, youâ€™ll have access to board-certified safety professionals, as well as safety tools and materials, to proactively help you make your operation safer for your employees.
- Our diversity of agricultural backgrounds and experience ensures specialized service and focus to meet your needs. Our underwriting staff is knowledgeable in all facets of agriculture, whether itâ€™s farming operations, horses or livestock production.
*As measured by Farmowners Multi-Peril direct premiums written, according to a 2011 report by SNL Financial.