DreamVault - Take Stock of Your Dreams
Free Home Inventory Management
Document your belongings with our Free Phone- & Web-Based Home Inventory App.
With DreamVault, American Family's Web-based home inventory tool, securely documenting your belongings has never been easier.
This no-cost resource from American Family Insurance enables you to upload pictures of your belongings, add descriptions and organize everything in a way that makes sense to you.
Then, should you ever have a claim or need to report something stolen, the information is right at your fingertips - accessible any time, from your computer, iPhone or Android device.
We recommend you also share your inventory with an American Family agent, who can help determine if you have the right coverage for your belongings.
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS.
- Take digital photos of your belongings and upload them to the DreamVault website. If you have an iPhone or Android device, you can do this right from the app.
- When using a mobile device, take advantage of the speech-to-text feature. Clearly state the name of the item you're adding, and watch the words appear within the app.
- Sort your belongings into predefined categories, or create your own filing system.
- Add details like purchase date, description and value.
- Generate reports based on the information you've provided. (You can even send one to your American Family agent.)
- Because your information lives in "the cloud" - not just on your personal computer or smart phone - you can access it from a variety of devices with an internet connection.
YOU CONTROL YOUR DATA.
The photos and notes you put in DreamVault are kept confidential. Only you have access to your information, although you may choose to share it with an American Family agent, who can help you determine if you're properly covered.