Protect Yourself and your good name.
Identity Theft Protection & Online Safety
At home, at work, at school, online ... No matter where you are or what you're doing, protect yourself and your good name, too.
- Email, Phone and Mail Scams - Take steps to protect yourself from increasingly common fraud tactics.
- What Is the Face of Your Facebook Profile (Video) - Choose a "Facebook philosophy" that protects your family.
- Protect Your Online Presence - Use caution with your online activities; you may be giving away more information than you realize.
- Surf Social Media Safely - Be careful with the information you put online.
Identity theft protection
- Do You Know Who You Are? (Video) - An introduction to the dangers of identity theft.
- Can You Protect You? (Video) - Simple steps to keep thieves away from your ID.
- Can You Read the Signs? (Video) - Keep your eyes peeled for the signs of identity thieves.
- Identity Protection at Home â€“ Safeguard the personal information around your house.
- What's in Your Wallet? â€“ Be careful with the information you carry.
- What to Do If You’re the Victim of ID Theft â€“ Learn the steps for restoring your financial reputation.
- Child Identity Theft - Kids are attractive targets for identity theft.
- Break-in Identity Protection - Make your home unappealing to intruders.
- Disaster Identity Protection - Prepare now so a disaster won't destroy your good name.
- Holiday Identity Protection - Enjoy the special seasons, but don't let down your ID theft guard.
- School Identity Protection - Take the crash course on safeguarding your identity at school.
- Beware the Scammer - Criminals have become more creative in their attempt to get your money. Know what to watch for.