Never Miss a Payment with Automated Funds Transfer (AFT)
When you pay your American Family bills through our Automated Funds Transfer (AFT) option, your payments are automatically deducted from your checking or savings account the day they're due.
You have the option to pay monthly or in full. You'll only receive a paper billing statement when changes are made to your billing account.
AFT can be used for personal, business and farm/ranch policies.
Contact your American Family Insurance agent if you'd like to start using AFT. If you'd prefer to set up and manage automatic payments on your own, enroll in My Account, register your account(s) for online billing and then set up automatic payments.
- How do I sign up for AFT?
Contact your American Family Insurance agent. You will need to provide a voided check or deposit slip so they can enter your financial institution's information into our computer system. Your agent will also ask you to complete and sign an authorization form stating that you give American Family Insurance permission to automatically deduct funds from your account.
- What day will my deductions occur?
- Will I be notified of any changes to the deduction amount?
- My due date is on a Saturday. Will the deduction take place on a Friday?
- What if my checking or savings account information changes?
- How do I stop AFT?
- If I cancel a policy that is on AFT, will deductions stop?
- I received a paper bill in the mail. Can I sign up for AFT to pay my current bill?
- What if there has been activity on my billing account that could change my deduction amount?