Make Life Simple with Online Billing
Make your billing and payment experience as easy as possible! Register for American Family's self-service online billing system.
It's easy to use and sign up is quick.View Terms & Conditions
Here's how it works:
Paperless ease and convenience
As an online customer, you don't have to look for your bills in the mail, then open, store or shred them. There's no more worrying if a bill or payment has been lost or delayed. Instead, you receive email notifications when your bill is ready to view and pay online.
Online Billing accepts:
- Personal and business checking or savings accounts. You will need the account number and financial institution’s nine-digit routing number (see examples below).
- MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover debit/credit cards. You will need the card number and expiration date.
Save time and money
There are no stamps to buy, checks to write or trips to the mailbox.
As an online customer, you have round-the-clock access to your billing account. And, you never have to deal with postal delivery issues that can occur when receiving paper bills in the mail.
The following questions and answers walk you through the online billing process. They are categorized by topic:
- What policies can I pay with Online Billing?
- How do I register for Online Billing through American Family Insurance?
- Do I need to enter my billing account and policy number each time I log in?
- Is the Online Billing system available in Spanish?
- Will I still receive paper bills?
- Can I pay my current paper bill online?
- Do I have to set up my payment methods when I register?
- How do I remove a billing account(s) from Online Billing?
- What happens when I remove a billing account from Online Billing?
- What are Online Billing preferences?
- My email address has changed. What should I do?
- I am not receiving emails from American Family Insurance. Why not?
- How do I pay my bill?
- When will my payment be reflected?
- Is every payment I make displayed on the "Payment History" page in Online Billing?
- How does a single payment for multiple billing accounts appear on the "Payment History" page?
- Where can I see the Online Billing payment(s) I have scheduled?
- Can I edit or delete a payment once a payment is scheduled?
- What happens if my payment is deducted from my checking or savings account, but my account does not have sufficient funds?
- How do I edit a payment method?
- How do I delete a payment method?
- What is a Checking/Savings Account Authorization Agreement?
- How do automatic payments work?
- Can I pay multiple bills with one automatic payment?
- Will I be notified if the amount due changes when my billing account is set up for automatic payments?
- Can I make changes to an automatic payment once a payment has been scheduled?
- How can I stop a scheduled automatic payment?
- Can I view my previous bills through Online Billing?
- Can I view my online bill in Spanish?
- Can I print a copy of my online bill?