Paying for your insurance policies is fast and easy with Pay Now. There's no need to sign up or log in. Just click below to pay your bill directly from your personal checking, savings or debit/credit card account.
Pay Now requires you to enter your financial information each time you make a payment.
Pay Now can be used for personal, business and farm & ranch policies. It is not available for paying life policies.
To Pay Now in Spanish, visit amfamlatino.com and select Pague Ahora!
The following questions and answers will help you pay your bill using Pay Now.
- What information do I need to make a payment using Pay Now?
You will need the following information:
- Billing account number.
- The ZIP code shown in the mailing address on your last bill. NOTE: Pay Now may not accept certain ZIP codes. If your ZIP code is not five digits, contains letters or is from outside the U.S., please call 1-866-424-8002 and press "0" to make your payment by phone with a live representative. You can also register for My Account to make a payment through Online Billing.
- What forms of payment does Pay Now accept?
- When will my payments be reflected?
- Will I receive a confirmation number after I make a payment?
- Do I have to provide an email address?
- Why am I not receiving emails from American Family Insurance
- Will I still receive paper bills?