Emergency Roadside Service
When you’re stranded on the highway – or in your driveway – you have enough to worry about. Determining where help will come from shouldn’t be your concern.
Fortunately, there's a simple and inexpensive solution: American Family’s Emergency Roadside Service coverage.
This inexpensive add-on to your American Family auto insurance policy could prove invaluable. A single call to 1-800-MYAMFAM – anytime, anywhere – is all it takes to get you and your vehicle back on the road.
With Emergency Roadside Service American Family will pay for reasonable costs you incur when your car is away from a service station or garage. This includes:
- Mechanical labor up to one hour at the place of your vehicle’s breakdown.
- Towing to the nearest place where the necessary repairs can be made, if your vehicle will not run.
- Towing your vehicle out if it is stuck on, or immediately next to, a public road or designated parking area.
- Delivery of gas and oil, as well as the cost of labor to change a tire or jumpstart or charge a battery. This does not include the cost of any delivered item.
- Cost of labor for locksmith services if your keys are locked inside the vehicle. (This does not include the cost to replace locks or keys.)
In addition, Emergency Roadside Service includes “Sign and Drive” direct billing for covered towing and labor charges, eliminating your need for upfront payments and reimbursement hassles.
For more information or to purchase coverage, please contact your local American Family Insurance agent.
webAUTO-0002017 Rev. 01/14