Emergency Road Service
When youâ€™re stranded on the highway â€“ or in your driveway â€“ you have enough to worry about. Determining where help will come from shouldnâ€™t be your concern.
Fortunately, there's a simple and inexpensive solution: American Familyâ€™s Emergency Road Service coverage.1
This inexpensive add-on to your American Family auto insurance policy could prove invaluable. A single call to 1-800-MYAMFAM â€“ anytime, anywhere â€“ is all it takes to get you and your vehicle back on the road.Emergency Road Service covers:
- Mechanical labor up to one hour at the place of your vehicleâ€™s breakdown.
- Towing to the nearest place where the necessary repairs can be made, if your vehicle will not run.
- Towing your vehicle out if it is stuck on, or immediately next to, a public road or highway.
- Delivery of gas, oil, battery or change of tire (not including the cost of the delivered item).
- Cost of labor for locksmith services if your keys are locked inside the vehicle (not including cost to replace locks or keys).
In addition, Emergency Road Service includes â€śSign and Driveâ€ť direct billing for covered towing and labor charges, eliminating your need for upfront payments and reimbursement hassles.
For more information or to purchase coverage, please contact your local American Family Insurance agent.
1Services are performed by and /or through Cross Country Motor Club, Inc., except in Alaska, California, Hawaii, Oregon, Wisconsin and Wyoming, where services are performed by and /or through Cross Country Motor Club of California, Inc.
webAUTO-0002017 Rev. 5/12