Key to Safer Driving
Helping you become a safer driver and rewarding you with lower premiums for safe driving habits are two more ways American Family keeps you on the road to a dream-fulfilling future.
When you participate in our mySafetyValet℠ program, available exclusively to qualified auto insurance customers, you’ll receive a small device to plug into your car to view your own driving behaviors, such as braking, accelerating and cornering. By logging into a password-protected website, you’ll see where you’re doing well – and where you might need some improvement.
We’ll also email you a monthly report comparing your results to the previous month’s data, and tracking your progress against goals you set.
For enrolling in this safety-focused program, you’ll receive up to a 5 percent introductory discount. At your renewal after six months in the program, you may qualify for even more savings – a discount of up to 30 percent, based on your driving performance.
Contact your American Family agent to enroll. Or call a customer service representative at 1-800-MYAMFAM (692-6326), ext. 74777.
Note: This program is not available in all states.
- How will the mySafetyValet device be shipped?
- How do I connect the device to my vehicle?
- What if more than one person drives a participating vehicle?
- Can I have more than one device?
- Who can participate in the mySafetyValet program?
- What if I sell my vehicle?
- How does the introductory discount work?
webAUTO-0003031 Rev. 05/13