Award-Winning Renters Insurance
- Quick, easy quoting
- Customizable coverage for your unique needs
- Expert support for all your questions
Getting a Quote Is Easy
Collect Info About Your Rental
Save Your Quote for Later
Our Agents Are Here to Help
What does renters insurance cover?
- Travel Protection for RentersWhether you're traveling within your state or across the world, our partner’s customizable policy provides a variety of coverages — such as trip cancellation and global medical insurance — to keep you and your belongings safe while you're away.
- Home-Based BusinessWe offer limited liability coverage and business property protection for small-scale, home-based businesses, so you can worry less about logistics and focus more on your entrepreneurial ventures.
Trusted by over 12 Million Customers & Counting
Ranked by Forbes
12 Million Customers
Renters Insurance Quote in Minutes
- Affordable coverage that fits your budget
- No-hassle account management with the app
- Award-winning customer service from your local agent
The information on this webpage represents only a brief description of coverages and may or may not be part of your policy. Insurance policy terms and conditions may apply. Coverage features and limits vary by state and may be subject to change. Some products are not available in every state. Discount availability and eligibility vary by state and policy terms. (Discounts may only apply to auto and property policies.) Please check with your agent and read the policy for exact details on coverages and exclusions.
*Customers who bundle auto and renters policies may save up to 5% on both policies together (as of July 2022). Discounts may vary by state, property, policy form and company underwriting the auto and/or property policy. Discounts may not apply to all coverages on an auto or property policy.
**Refer to your policy documents for coverage limit details. Coverage applies to covered losses only after your individual property & coverage specific deductible(s) has been met. Please speak with your agent to learn more about your coverage options.
***Diminishing Deductible does not apply to all property deductibles. Named storm deductible applies only to GA. Policy maximum limits are $500 for renters. This coverage is not available in MN at this time.