Why Buy Life Insurance?
Here are 10 good reasons to consider life insurance.
If your family were to lose you tomorrow, the right life insurance policy could mean everything to them financially.
Why get life insurance
Like being able to grow up in the house they love, going off to college as planned and celebrating the wedding of their dreams.
American Family agents work closely with you to determine which type of coverage is right for your specific needs so that, while you might not always be there to share the wondrous moments in their lives, those moments will still be theirs to enjoy.
For a no-obligation life insurance needs analysis, contact an American Family Insurance agent today.
- Your life insurance premium is based, in part, on your age. So the sooner you act, the sooner you can take advantage of a lower rate.
- Somewhere down the road, failing health could prevent you from qualifying for life insurance. The time to buy life insurance is while you are in good health.
- A new position doesn't always come with life insurance benefits, or they may be insufficient for your needs.
- You may not know what the future will bring, but you can choose to ask about financial protection. In the event of your death, help make sure your loved ones are financially protected. Proceeds from a life insurance policy can be used to help pay funeral expenses, make mortgage or rent payments, cover child care, pay off outstanding credit card or loan debt, provide care for an elderly or disabled relative, provide education funding and more.
- Marriage, the birth or adoption of a child, or a new home can all trigger the need for life insurance to protect your loved ones' financial future.
- Before you take your next vacation, it's a good idea to have your affairs in order, including life insurance.
- You may be considering a buy-sell agreement that requires you and your partners to buy life insurance.
- In the event of your death, help make sure your loved ones receive proceeds quickly and privately.
- Perhaps you know someone who's lost a loved one and have seen firsthand how life insurance can add security in a difficult time. On the other hand, maybe you've seen just the opposite and are determined to help make sure your family is taken care of.
- In the event of your death, proceeds from a life insurance policy can help your favorite charity accomplish its goals for generations to come.
How much life insurance do you need?
This calculator will help you estimate the right amount of coverage to ensure your dependents are financially stable.
webLIFE-0002092 Rev. 07/11