You've worked hard for what you have. Too hard to let money slip through your fingers.
Personal Financial Resources
Use these resources to help stretch your dollars and cents.
Balancing the family budget
- Creating a Budget - Developing a plan to make your cash last isn't as complicated as you might think. Here's some help.
- Keys to Cutting Expenses - Every day is filled with opportunities - simple decisions that can stretch your hard-earned money.
- Steps to Debt Reduction - If you're buried in debt, take some steps to dig yourself out.
Saving for the future
- Steps for Late Savers - Starting the retirement planning process later in life can be daunting, but it's by no means impossible.
- The Price of Education - A college education has never been more important. Save early - and save often.
- Handling Sudden Wealth - Protect your windfall with our money management suggestions.
- Saving for Retirement – Plan now so you can enjoy some well-deserved rest at the end of your career.
- Getting an Early Start on Retirement Savings – By starting to save in your 20s, you'll be much better prepared to retire in your 60s.
Protecting your loved ones financially
- In Case of Emergency - Having an emergency fund helps prepare you for life's unexpected events.
- Prepare Your Spouse for Financial Independence - Prevent problems that occur when a home loses its financial leader.
- Life Needs Calculator - Use this interactive tool to estimate the right amount of coverage based on your needs.
Practical money saving ideas
- Garage Sale or Donate? – Here's some help deciding which option is best as you prepare to lighten your load.
- Energy Saving Ideas – Tips for conserving cash by powering your home wisely.
- Save Vacation Costs – Practical ideas for travelling inexpensively.
- Save On Car Costs – Get on the road to savings with these simple driving suggestions.