Whether you’re a frequent flier or an occasional air traveler, these steps can make your trip stress-free and more enjoyable.
Travel Abroad Essentials
There’s nothing quite like jumping on a plane and setting off to explore new places! Here’s how to make sure you’re prepared for the adventure of a lifetime.
READY YOUR TRAVEL DOCS
Make two copies of all your important documents. Leave one at home with a friend and another stashed safely in your luggage.
- Driver’s License
- Travel Visas
- Hotel, train and flight information
- Trip Itineraries
- Credit Cards – use a scanner to make those copies, front and back!
Relax more while traveling abroad by checking these to-dos off your list.
- Call your bank – let them know your travel dates
- Get vaccinated
- Study up on local laws
- Purchase travel insurance
BE A SAVVY PACKER
Make space in your suitcase for these often overlooked essentials.
- Money in the correct currency
- Prescription medications
- A compact first-aid kit
- Snacks (no need to get hangry!)
- Electronics, chargers and adaptors for certain countries
Related Topics: Safe and Happy Family