Work Safely, Drive Safely
Do you rely on vehicles to keep your business thriving? Make sure your employees are putting safety first when hitting the road. Have them start by following these simple steps:
- Be alert. Focus on driving, not what’s on the radio. And if you find yourself tired, pull off and rest until you feel alert enough to make it through the long haul.
- Test your vision. Make sure all employees that get behind the wheel have an updated vision test. You’ll want them to see their best when driving for your business.
- Fuel up. Your vehicle is not the only thing that needs fuel to make it through a long drive – make sure you’ve got enough to eat and drink before you set off.
- Keep the wheels rolling. Check to make sure your tires are properly inflated and have good tread for the safest driving in all conditions.
- Brake check. Being able to stop is crucial to safe driving. Make sure to get your brakes routinely checked to ensure they’re healthy enough to hit the road.
- Buckle up. Always wear your seatbelt – it’s your best line of defense in the face of the unexpected.
These simple safety steps will ensure that your business and the employees that help drive it will be safe for the long-haul. Check these off your list and get back on the road to your dreams.