Keeping good times afloat begins with a boating safety course, carrying boat safety equipment and knowing the local laws that keep passengers safe.
7 Tips For Safe ATV Rides
Protect Your Adventurous Spirit
What’s the fun in following the same old path everyone else takes? ATV riding was made for adventurous people like you. To make the most of your freedom, make these ATV safety tips part of your off-roading routine:
1. Always wear a DOT-compliant helmet, goggles, long sleeves, long pants, over-the-ankle boots, and gloves. Learn more about upping your wardrobe with The Safest ATV Gear.
2. Stay sober, on this and every ride.
3. Never carry a passenger on a single-rider ATV, and no more than one passenger on an ATV designed for two people.
4. Ride an ATV that's right for your age, size and skill level.
5. Supervise riders younger than 16.
6. Ride only on designated trails and at a safe speed.
7. Take a hands-on ATV instructional driving course.
See you on the trails!
Related Topics: On The Road