Everything you need to know about insurance basics, like coverage types, limits, cost and more.
Questions Before You Apply? We Have Answers.
Thank you for considering a career with American Family Insurance! You probably have a few questions about the application process. Here are a few answers to get you moving in the right direction.
It’s easy! We’ll take you step-by-step through the entire process.
- Search for job openings that match your talents.
- Click on the job title and read the description.
- Click “Apply".
- Upload your resume and attach any additional documents (cover letter, work samples, etc.) that you think will help.
- Review information to ensure it's captured correctly and answer all of the application questions carefully. Be sure to double check your answers!
- Once you submit your application, you can create a profile. Completing a profile simplifies the application process for other American Family jobs. Plus you can view your application’s progress.
If you’ve applied for a position in the past:
- Enter your username and password when prompted to apply for the new position.
- Your resume and cover letter have been saved in our system, but you can update your application and add new documents if your information has changed.
No problem. Just click on the Forgot Password link and enter your email address. An email will be sent to you showing you how to reset your password.
Nope! Your resume will upload or attach exactly as formatted. For best results create your resume as a Word document and it will automatically populate many of the personal information, education and work history fields for you.
Yes, feel free to attach other documents in formats like .pdf, .doc and .docx.
Whether applying as a new or returning user you'll receive an immediate confirmation message once you apply. You'll also receive an email acknowledgement of your submission with information on next steps.
Yes. Some positions may have job specific questions that aren't relevant to the other positions you're applying for. By applying separately you have the opportunity to tailor your resume and/or cover letter to the specific position(s) you’re applying for.
Yes, we'll follow-up with you via email if you weren't selected for an interview for the position you applied for.
Yes, you would apply to whichever position you are interested in.