- Quotes for snowmobile insurance
- Customizable coverage and rates for your unique needs
- Expert support for all your questions
Snowmobile Insurance Quotes Online
Know Your Snowmobile's Specs
Start Your Quote
Our Agents Are Here to Help
What does snowmobile insurance cover?
- Liability InsuranceOur liability coverage helps pay for others' injuries, property damage and court costs if you cause an accident in the snow. It protects you, your family and anyone driving your snowmobile with your permission.
- Comprehensive and Collision CoverageComprehensive and collision coverage covers your snowmobile if it’s damaged, stolen or totaled. Collision coverage protects you in the event of a rollover or if you crash into a tree or another rider. Comprehensive insurance covers theft, fire, vandalism and falling objects.
- Personal Property and Safety Apparel CoverageDon’t forget your snowmobile gear. This snowmobile policy protects your personal property up to $200. It also delivers up to $1,000 of safety riding apparel coverage.
- Trailer and Accessories CoverageYour snowmobile trailer is covered by its comprehensive and collision policy. You can also get insurance for your snowmobile accessories, such as sleds, fuel containers and fire extinguishers.
- Diminishing DeductibleOur Diminishing Deductible rewards you for being a safe driver by crediting your deductible $100 each year, up to your policy maximum.* It's a great way to help control what you pay for your snowmobile coverage.
Trusted by over 12 Million Customers & Counting
Ranked by Forbes
12 Million Customers
Custom Snowmobile Insurance Quote
- Affordable coverage that fits your budget
- No-hassle account management with the app
- Award-winning customer service from your local agent
The information on this web page represents only a brief description of coverages and may or may not be part of your policy. Insurance policy terms and conditions may apply. Coverage features and limits vary by state and may be subject to change. Some products are not available in every state. Discount availability and eligibility vary by state and policy terms. (Discounts may only apply to auto and property policies.) Please check with your agent and read the policy for exact details on coverages and exclusions.
*Deductible will be credited $50 for 6-month policy terms and $100 for 12-month policy terms. Available at renewal for existing policyholders. Please speak with your agent to learn more about your coverage options.
**Discount and savings amounts and product eligibility will vary by state, property type, policy form and company underwriting the auto and/or homeowners policy. Discounts may not apply to all coverages on an auto or property policy. Discounts do not apply to a life policy. Some restrictions may apply.
***In Georgia, Underinsured Motorist Coverage is included in Uninsured Motorist Coverage