Manufactured Home Insurance
- Quick, easy quoting
- Customizable coverage for your unique needs
- Expert support for all your questions
Getting a Quote Is Easy
Collect Info About Your Manufactured Home
Start Your Quote
Do It Yourself
Our Agents Are Here to Help
What does manufactured home insurance cover?
- Matching Undamaged Siding CoverageIf only a portion of your home is damaged by a storm, you won’t have to worry about having mismatched vinyl or metal siding when you add this extra coverage. Learn more about mismatched siding coverage.
- Hidden Water Damage CoverageGet coverage for water damage caused by a leak you can't see within plumbing within walls, floors, ceilings, cabinets, or behind or under a home appliance. It also covers damage that results from wear and tear, deterioration, corrosion and rust.***
- Diminishing DeductibleOur Diminishing Deductible rewards you for being a responsible homeowner by crediting your deductible $100 each year, up to your policy maximum. † It's a great way to help control what you pay for your homeowners coverage.
Trusted by over 12 Million Customers & Counting
Ranked by Forbes
12 Million Customers
Get a Custom Manufactured Home Insurance Quote in Minutes
- Affordable coverage that fits your budget
- No-hassle account management with the app
- Award-winning customer service from your local agent
The information on this web page represents only a brief description of coverages and may or may not be part of your policy. Insurance policy terms and conditions may apply. Coverage features and limits vary by state and may be subject to change. Some products are not available in every state. Discount availability and eligibility vary by state and policy terms. (Discounts may only apply to auto and property policies.) Please check with your agent and read the policy for exact details on coverages and exclusions.
Refer to your policy documents for coverage limit details. Coverage applies to covered losses only after your individual property & coverage specific deductible(s) has been met. Please speak with your agent to learn more about your coverage options.
*Customers who bundle auto and home insurance policies may save up to 23% on both policies together (as of July 2022. Discounts may vary by state, property, policy form and company underwriting the auto and/or home policy. Discounts may not apply to all coverages on an auto or property policy.
**Coverage provided up to your policy limits. Refer to your policy or speak with your agent for coverage specifics & limits. You may want to consider adding additional coverage or limits if those included with your policy don’t meet your needs.
***Hidden Water Damage coverage is an optional coverage. May not be available in all states. Some restrictions apply to seasonal homes and manufactured homes. The leak must occur from within a plumbing, heating, A/C, fire sprinkler or a home appliance. Refer to your policy documents for coverage limit details. Coverage applies after the property deductible has been met. Mold damage limited to coverage limits provided by your homeowners policy.
† Diminishing Deductible (home) Diminishing Deductible does not apply to all property deductibles. Named storm deductible applies only to GA. Policy maximum limits are $1000 for homeowners and $500 for renters, condo and manufactured homeowner policyholders. This coverage is not available in MN at this time.