Personalized Motorcycle Insurance
- Quick, easy motorcycle quotes
- Customizable coverage for your unique needs
- Expert support for all your questions
Hit the Open Road with Motorcycle Insurance
Collect Info About Your Bike
Start Your Quote
Do It Yourself
Our Agents Are Here to Help
What does motorcycle insurance cover?
- Motorcycle Gear ProtectionSafety should come first when you hit the road — that’s why we offer protection for your riding gear. Get up to $1,000 of safety apparel coverage for your helmet, boots and other gear and ride on with style.
- Earned Accident ForgivenessA policy feature you don't pay for! As long as you've been accident-free for five years or more, you'll qualify for Earned Accident Forgiveness. You won't get a rate increase after the first at-fault accident. New and existing customers can qualify.**
Trusted by over 12 Million Customers & Counting
Ranked by Forbes
12 Million Customers
Custom Motorcycle Insurance Quote
- Affordable coverage that fits your budget
- No-hassle account management with the app
- Award-winning customer service from your local agent
The information on this web page represents only a brief description of coverages and may or may not be part of your policy. Insurance policy terms and conditions may apply. Coverage features and limits vary by state and may be subject to change. Some products are not available in every state. Discount availability and eligibility vary by state and policy terms. (Discounts may only apply to auto and property policies.) Please check with your agent and read the policy for exact details on coverages and exclusions. Refer to your policy documents for coverage limit details. Coverage applies to covered losses only after your individual property & coverage specific deductible(s) has been met. Please speak with your agent to learn more about your coverage options.
*Customers who bundle an auto policy, home policy and motorcycle policy with American Family Insurance may save up to 26% on their auto policy (as of March 2022).
** No at-fault accidents or major violations in three years if you live in CO, KS or OR. Some coverages may not be available in your state. Available at renewal for existing policyholders. Please speak with your agent to learn more about your coverage options.
*** We’ll pay up to $600, subject to the per-day maximums of $100 for lodging, $100 for food and $50 for transportation. Coverage ends 24 hours after your insured car or rental vehicle is repaired or replaced. No deductible applies.