Get Condo Insurance Quotes Online
- Quick, easy quoting
- Customizable coverage for your unique needs
- Expert support for all your questions
Getting a Quote Is Easy
Collect Info About Your Condo
Start Your Quote
Do It Yourself
Our Agents Are Here to Help
What does condo insurance cover?
- Personal Property — Coverage for Your ThingsProperty coverage protects your unit and possessions from damage or loss caused by fire, theft and power surges.** It helps cover items such as clothing, furniture, electronics and appliances you own.
- Loss of Use Coverage — Coverage for Living ExpensesTemporary living expense coverage helps if a covered loss damages your condo and you can’t live in it while repairs are made. It helps cover additional costs such as a hotel and other living expenses, like food.
- Dwelling Coverage — Coverage for Your HomeCondo associations are typically responsible for insuring common areas, such as the building exterior. But as a condo owner, you may be responsible for permanent features of your unit, such as flooring, cabinetry and built-ins.
- Personal Liability — Coverage for AccidentsAs a condo owner, you can be held liable for visitors' injuries that occur in your home. A condo policy helps provide financial protection for covered liability claims and lawsuits brought by others for accidental bodily injury. It also helps cover damage to their property caused by you, your children or pets.
- Extra Coverage for Your PossessionsYour personal property coverage has limits. To fully protect your important possessions, such as wedding rings and heirlooms, you can increase your policy limits by itemizing your belongings. This coverage also protects against more risks, such as accidentally losing your jewelry.
- If Your Condo Has a Basement with a Sump PumpA sump pump removes excess water around your home’s foundation. If your condo has a basement and the sump pump fails or the power goes out, water overflow may occur. Sump pump failure and water backup coverage helps protect you from resulting losses.
- Hidden Water Damage CoverageGet coverage for water damage caused by hidden leaks within walls, floors, ceilings, cabinets, or behind or under a home appliance. It also covers water damage from wear and tear, deterioration, corrosion and rust.***
- Diminishing DeductibleOur Diminishing Deductible coverage rewards you for being a responsible homeowner by crediting your deductible $100 each year, up to your policy maximum.† It's a great way to help control what you pay for your condo insurance.
Trusted by over 12 Million Customers & Counting
Ranked by Forbes
12 Million Customers
Condo Insurance Quote in Minutes
- Affordable coverage that fits your budget
- No-hassle account management with the app
- Award-winning customer service from your local agent
The information on this web page represents only a brief description of coverages and may or may not be part of your policy. Insurance policy terms and conditions may apply. Coverage features and limits vary by state and may be subject to change. Some products are not available in every state. Discount availability and eligibility vary by state and policy terms. (Discounts may only apply to auto and property policies.) Please check with your agent and read the policy for exact details on coverages and exclusions.
*Customers who bundle auto and home insurance policies may save up to 23% on both policies together (as of July 2022). Discounts may vary by state, property, policy form and company underwriting the auto and/or home policy. Discounts may not apply to all coverages on an auto or property policy.
**Refer to your policy documents for coverage limit details. Coverage applies to covered losses only after your individual property & coverage specific deductible(s) has been met. Please speak with your agent to learn more about your coverage options.
***Hidden Water Damage coverage is an optional coverage. May not be available in all states. Some restrictions apply to seasonal homes and manufactured homes. The leak must occur from within a plumbing, heating, A/C, fire sprinkler or a home appliance. Refer to your policy documents for coverage limit details. Coverage applies after the property deductible has been met. Mold damage limited to coverage limits provided by your homeowners policy.
†Diminishing Deductible (home) Diminishing Deductible does not apply to all property deductibles. Named storm deductible applies only to GA. Policy maximum limits are $1000 for homeowners and $500 for renters, condo and manufactured homeowner policyholders. This coverage is not available in MN at this time.